Thursday 31 May 2012

Hello World!

Hello everybody, that is if there is anybody reading this!


The title of the post should give you an insight into who I  am. The title makes perfect sense as I come from a software development background and as any software developer knows the first program you try out in any new language that you learn is the Hello World program. Without boring those who do not have a software background, let me proceed to say that this is not a technology blog but instead a general blog that will cover a diverse range of topics.


I am a highly opinionated person with strong views that might not be in-line with popular public opinion. I have a professional background in Software Development/IT, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Capital Markets and Wealth Management.


The thoughts that are currently at the top of my head right now that I intend to blog about are 
1) The recent fuel price hike in India and
2) The Bharat Bandh


Stay tuned for more..

4 comments: